Site Updates:
You broke my heart but still I love you :)
02-01-11

Monday, June 6, 2011

Someday



          Tired. I lay down on the rooftop to watch the stars in the sky. It’s been a while since the last time I saw these little twinkling creatures. It’s my first time to see these without you since the day you left. As I looked up, I keep on thinking of you. Until now the feelings I had for you is still the same. How I wish to see you again.
          I met you several years ago when my world only revolves around the sun. When the only person I saw was the one in front. The feelings you had did not reach me until the time you confessed to me. At first, I laughed. But there was something in your eyes that finally reached me. It was also the time when I finally realized that I had feelings for you. I was such an idiot for not noticing your feelings and for so long I kept on hurting you. I always consulted you in my problems and you were always there for me when I needed you the most. You were always there watching me silently while I kept on turning my back. You were always my bestfriend.
          Ever since that day, the feelings I had for you grew until I fell in love with you. The moments that we shared are the greatest moments I had. I remember the nights when we were on the rooftop watching the stars while telling me your dreams and wishes. I remember the days when we were together while walking down the road, holding each other’s hand and we promised that someday we will be together. Eventhough we both knew that what we had won’t last, we continued to stay by each other’s side until the day came that we had to bid goodbye.
          If you came to my life earlier then you should be here by my side watching the stars. If only I notice that little star watching over me then I may reach that star. Eventhough it’s hard that I may not be able to see you, I’m still hoping that someday, somewhere down the road we will meet again, free and unchained. I’m still hoping that we well be given a chance to show our love without keeping it a secret. And most of all, I’m still hoping to see you again and watch the stars together until the end.

3 comments:

  1. dapat ang title nito eh "MutantUnderstanding". Good! English na sa wakas pero parang may kulang parin eh. Kulang ng Asin at Suka. Dami ko ng nabasang ganito, dapat nilagyan mo ng twist kahit konti. Ayos lang kung may Similarity sa theme, problema pano mo lalagyan ng "Impact" sa reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayos sa akin to.. Keep it up.. Jason
    John robert.. Habol na lang ako sa mga late blog mo... sorry very busy... kasi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe ok lang yun dude... ako rin busy din kea minsan lang mag-update

    ReplyDelete