Site Updates:
You broke my heart but still I love you :)
02-01-11

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shadow



          It's dark. I can't see anything. I don't know where I am and what I am doing in this place. All I can remember is I am in a park, standing near a tree, looking above while raindrops continuously fall on my face. I can't remember why I'm there. It seems like I'm waiting for someone. After a few minutes, I run through the woods and reach the road. I am stuck and can't moved my feet. Suddenly a strong light strike my eyes. A car is approaching. It is going to hit.

          Walking slowly towards the light, I see someone standing. If I'm not mistaken it's a girl, based on the shadow that that person casts. I am about to run towards that person when suddenly, I hear footsteps coming behind me. The sound coming from those footsteps becomes louder and louder as it goes near me. I can't tolerate the sound any longer until I fall on the ground. When I wake up, I saw a girl standing near beside me. The girl seems familiar to me. I think I saw her somewhere, sometime. I am beguiled by her charm and I think I'm in love. I am speechless at first but as soon as I come back to my senses and going to utter a word, she dispelled. I am astonished and remained silent. Suddenly, a cold breeze coming from the direction of the light struck me making me freeze. The girl is still there casting a nasty shadow. The shadow of her nails touch me and point it to my heart.

          Pain is what I feel. Suddenly, I feel something that goes out of me. I see my blood flowing on my skin. As I touch the wound that her nails left, I feel my heart beating so fast. I feel the pain inside me that slowly consuming my whole body. It flows continuously on the floor and I can see it eventhough it's dark. I don't know what is happening to me. I think no one can ever survive with this volume loss in one's body.

         Weird voices coming from nowhere is what I hear right now. I think I'm going to die. I can't tolerate the pain anymore. I'm weak now and I can't stand. I lay down on the floor waiting for death to come. It's my only hope to escape from this misery. It's my only option to escape from this painful experience. I want death. I want it now but until now I'm still alive. I want to find death but maybe death can't find me.

         Hours passed. I wake up. I see people in white. I see them smiling at me. I think I'm dreaming because I can't see the blood flowing. I don't know those people around me but they're saying that they know me. I can't remember anything except for the girl and the shadow that left a painful experience. I don't know what they are talking about. I'm confused. I'm tired. I want to sleep now. I want to feel the peace that it will bring me. I want it to find me and bring an end to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment